Passer Baroe

Last Saturday, I went to Passer Baroe with Myrna (my AM), Dante and Leki. We went there by my parents' car, which was left at our home when my family were having a Sing-KL vacation. Arriving at around 2PM, we went straight to Bakmi Gang Kelinci for lunch.

These are what I got: 

a black & white dress, one lost button which I found later on























a cute cyan polkadot mini skirt 







 








a red with colorful tiny dots midi skirt

















detail on tiny dots






















a summer dress with beautiful flowers embroidery























detail on embroidery

















a cyan dress with anchor-prints, which I planned to shorten























aren't they beautiful? and they only cost me IDR 100K, TOTAL!
Geez, I looooovee treasure-hunting! :)

Oh, and my hubby got himself 10 (yes, TEN!) t-shirts and 1 cargo pants. He was very pleased and proud of himself :p
At night, he made himself busy remodelling his treasures :D

Next destination: Pasar Senen! haha..

-M-

3 comments:



fisty said...

i love that summery dress
was suprised of the grand total> I was like WHAT????

Smart hunter :-D

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

beautiful stuff! love all the flowers.
xx

randomnessofthoughts said...

thank you, ladies :)