Damn ebay! :p

I've been hearing lots of rave and reviews about NARS from my FD fellas. Especially their line of blush products which consists of 26 provoking names such as Orgasm, Torrid, Deep Throat, Luster, Crazed etc. Still I couldn't decide whether or not to purchase these beauties, knowing that I'm such a lazy person who barely put make-up even on special occasions. Oh, and my hubby also once stated that I shouldn't hire a make-up artist (for my WEDDING DAY!) because he was afraid I was going to look like a drag. LOL.

Anyway,
I didn't know for sure what made me finally decide that I need at least one of these beauties. Maybe I've been checking the NARS thread in FD too often, the message creeps into my mind and stays under my consciousness :D
After exactly 2 weeks since I hit the "Buy it Now" button, the package arrived yesterday..

Everybody, let's welcome my new baby; NARS blush in ORGASM!















.. and now let's find someone with practice and steady hands to put this on me :p

-M-

3 comments:



Stain On My Red Shoes said...

one of my favorite orgasms...i mean blushes hehehe....

great buy, mike. blush really makes a whole lot different to our face. i don't put on complete make up everyday. my daily wear is only powder, brow pencil, and blush. that's all. it helps me look less pale and colorless :D

randomnessofthoughts said...

my thing exactly, dhyt. i even barely use powder and when i do, people start asking me, "mau interview di mana sih?" LOL!

fisty said...

yay!!!!!
It's a BEST buy, trust me pal