(not so) Busy Weekend :D

started on Friday night (well, in my calendar, weekend starts officially on Friday night :D), me and the girls I knew from FD had a meet-up at Grand Indonesia. The circle consists of Donna, Putri, Nia, Echy, Willis and hubby, and lastly Dini from Ciciero. We missed Sasha, Ara and Sasti though. We had dinner at Sumpit then browsed around Forever21 where I was able to hold myself from swiping the card for a beautiful dress.Then me, Donna, Putri & Dini felt the urgency of consuming some caffeine and nicotine so we decided to pay Starbucks a visit. We went home at 11.30PM, exactly the same time as Starbucks closed :D


Saturday went just like that. Leki had a workshop at his office, while me & Dante stayed at home. At around 7PM the Aboesoemarnos (Dewo, Cica and Deva, that is) fetched us and we
went to PIM2. Met Icha & Eka -who's 7wks pregnant, CONGRAT!- at the ATM. When we reached the ground floor, still at the escalator, I saw Edo & his wife. I knew he saw us too, but he didn't try to approach us and so did I. Maybe it's better that way.
We had dinner at the foodcourt, went to PIM1 for J-Cool fro-yo, then home. Oh, we met Mbak Yvonne and Dabita too there.

Here are my baby's pics:
enjoying her Strawberry milkshake






































I left home at 1PM on Sunday to get my hair cut. While I was out of home, I thought, hey why didn't I prolong the me-time juuusstt a little longer? :D
So I went to this garage sale at Kemang Utara, and spent Rp 100K for a dress and 2 tops (pics coming up later)..
We attended a 5PM Sunday Service at GKI Panglima Polim, met Jerry to have dinner at Pasaraya, then arrived home at 8.30PM.
Leaving home at 9.30PM to watch Star Trek at Hollywood KC. Nice flick, btw.

After seeing Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince trailer, I just can't wait to see the movie!

-M-

2 comments:



putri said...

i missed the garage sale, so how was it??? meeeh..need-to-shop!!!argh!

randomnessofthoughts said...

so-so lah put. gue cuma punya waktu 30mnt, so i didnt browse much..
yg agustus barengan yeeee!