Grow Up!

there is this person I barely know, though she might claim she knew every single thing about my personal life, or family to be exact. and she's in no position of calling herself 'a friend', at least of mine. 

one day she requested to be added in FB, and I accepted her. reluctantly, I must admit. but then I thought, why let the negativity controls me? why not give her a chance?
it went quite alright afterwards. i chose to ignore her, only there in the list. until one day, she posted a note which bothered me. BIG TIME. then I realized it was a big mistake having this kind of person in my friends list. she's able to view my status, my photos, everything. because this girl is sick in the head (which I found along the way).
then I started to block her from viewing my photos. it went just well, I disallowed myself to view anything from her page. 
when I did my routine while uploading my new photos, I couldn't find her name. she must have removed me from her friends list. OH WHAT A RELIEF WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE. she just lend me her hands to do the 'dirty job' :D

until 2 days ago..
I received another friend request from her.

WHAT THE F*CK?

so you forgave me for sins YOU committed?
such a noble evil you are.
and for the request, I have to say, "thanks but no thanks"
I don't want to be part of your drama, thank you very much.

0 comments: